Guess who is She?
She is a British model and presenter, who is also a contributing editor to British Vogue.
- Born November 5, 1983, She grew up in Privett, Hampshire, raised by her English mother and Chinese-English father, a graphic designer.
- When she was 16, She was scouted as a model and, despite having been accepted by King's College London to read English and by Chelsea College of Art and Design to do an art foundation course, she signed with Storm.
- After four years - and campaigns for brands including Fanta, Sony Ericsson, Sunsilk and Tampax - Chung quit modelling with the intention of attending university.
- Instead, in 2006, She began her presenting career at Channel 4, appearing in shows including Popworld, Vanity Lair, Big Brother's Big Mouth, 8 out of 10 Cats, Gok's Fashion Fix and Frock Me - as well as co-hosting numerous T4 film and music specials.
- In July 2007, She began dating Arctic Monkeys frontman Alex Turner. In August 2008, she starred in the video for My Mistakes Were Made For You, a song by Turner's other band The Last Shadow Puppets.
- In 2008, now a recognisable face, She returned to modelling, fronting campaigns for Antipodium and Oxfam Revamped. In 2009 she became the face of New Look and DKNY Jeans - and in 2010 fronted the Pepe Jeans London campaign.
- In April 2009, She moved to the US to present It's On with ********* for MTV. The live show featured celebrity interviews and live music, but was cancelled in December 2009.
- In January 2009, British brand Mulberry released its***** bag, frequently sported by stars including Olivia Palermo and She herself, and it became an instant sell-out. The satchel-style bag was reordered in a range of fabrications and colours and Mulberry credited it with a positive year's trading.
- Having written for the Independent from November 2008 to June 2009, She was made a contributing editor of British Vogue in June 2009.
- In February 2010, she appeared on the magazine's cover for the first time and during the same month, whilst the March issue was on sale, documented her daily fashion and style choices in the VOGUE.COM feature Today I'm Wearing
Hahahaha You know her??
YEAAAH , she's my idol
Taraaaa................ Alexa Chung
Alexa for VOGUE
♥ i really love the way she wear!! (But i never tried to be her) :) Chic , simple & classic. Perfectooo ♥
Taken from : Vogue.com